Halo 3 Service Record

Thursday, March 6, 2008

administration

So today Ms Brunger-bitch told me that she was mad that she took time to interrupt her lunch to come talk with me. Wow, I'm so glad our administration cares so much about our students. I'm so glad im getting the hell out of this school because its so stupid. They take pride in making students feel unconnected with administration and take their power to their dome. They talk about how they want to be close to the students and make things work, but really, they want to seperate themselves from the student body and show them exactly how they take their power to their head and make a big deal about nothing.

How can an administrator say "I can't believe I took time away from eating my lunch to talk to you" ? This is mind boggling, how someone thats supposed to be there to help you is completely against you and says stuff like that. Get a life Brunger-bitch.

Love, Rugs.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

why did you want to see her?

rugs1044 said...

she was trying to tell me that i needed like 5 police officers at the volleyball tournament