Halo 3 Service Record

Saturday, March 1, 2008

car shopping.

Car shopping is such a hassle. First I find these two nice cars that I think about buying and today I went to check them out. Well apart from being the same price, having all the same features(basically) and almost the same amount of miles, it made my decision, that i have not made yet, very difficult. I am debating between a nissan altima and a nissan maxima. Both very nice and stuff, basic differences are the year (2001 altima vs 1997 maxima), the sunroof(altima - no, maxima - yes), the engine size(altima - 2.4 I4, maxima - 3.0 V6), the transmission(altima - standard, more fun to drive; maxima, automatic, almost as fun to drive), and the mileage(altima - 101647[14.25k miles per year], maxima - 98325[9000k miles per year]). Other than that the cars are quite similar, and this complicates the decision. Oh well you're probably going to see me cruising around in the Maxima.


Love, Rugs.

No comments: