Halo 3 Service Record

Sunday, March 2, 2008

hustlers.

I'm back again today, you know, round two of blogging. I'm here tonight to speak about hustlas. Not only are they deceiving, but also a little sly I must admit. I was approached today about joining a fantasy baseball league today for 5 dollars, I declined because I'm not much of a gambler, and don't really pay attention to that fantasy bullshit. Well I was speaking with this kind sir tonight and he told me that he was going to gather the money, but something, sell it for more than he bought it for, and basically double his profit at the expense of others, but little do the others know that their money is being used to hustle different people. It's kind of funny to hear about all of this stuff, and I do personally think that it is quite hilarious. Lets just see in 7 months if this sly character still has the money to post up for the winner.

Love, Rugs.

No comments: